Benefit or a curse?
Now as a hosted and cloud supplier, we at Offsite Servers so we are all for it. We will sing and shout about working from home all day long but how viable is it and is it right for everyone?
Can it really work for you…
Now, this is a no-brainer if you want a better more flexible workforce…
· No desk costs for the employer
· Flexible working
· Minimise travel to work costs
· More quality time with the family
· Less stress, quiet working zone
· Much more reliable backup solution
· Tap into different markets for full and part-time staff
· Snow, rail strikes, traffic jams none-existent!
· fewer distractions
It’s not for everyone…
· People have the chance of overworking
· Colleague support if required has gone
· Team working can be distant if the communications are missing
· Home life distractions
· Family do not believe you are working
· Employers lack trust of employees
At Offsite Servers we supply cloud and hosted solutions, we can make any application or system work from the cloud in a secure UK data centre. Having all the certifications ISO9001, ISO27001 and much more plus all the data centre certifications we can provide a well-balanced solution to every type of business at a price that isn’t as bad as you would think.
Be objectionable, ask your IT supplier or us if the cloud or hosted solutions would benefit your business. Every company that has joined our hosted system has grown. Why is this? We believe that we take care of the technology so Directors, Committees and IT departments of their businesses can work and grow their business knowing we have their IT within budget and with exceptional customer support.
We have won an award for our services, we are very proud and can show you the benefits for remote working…